ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New colour idea

Well its hopefully get some fresh paint for FCS

Colours in mind....Audi TT Nimbus grey, BMW M3 Carbon black metalic, VW Magic black or 182 Black Gold

Can anyone else surgest a nice black?

Cheers for you comments

Winston

Punto/Clio GTT

best black ive seen, and trust me ive seen hundreds, is ford panther black. its awesome, very VERY sparkly, quite a few varients so you can choose how much metallic is in it, used on Focuss and Kas. check it out

320d

Quote: Originally posted by Winston on 09 March 2005

Well its hopefully get some fresh paint for FCS

Colours in mind....Audi TT Nimbus grey, BMW M3 Carbon black metalic, VW Magic black or 182 Black Gold

Can anyone else surgest a nice black?

Cheers for you comments

Winston

Original and best

676 black ;)

Golf V6 4Motion

think it looks good how it is.

probably only sayin this because I had one but it did look nice - pulsar black.

personally mate in photos black looks best but in the day I think maybe a dark deep grey or perhaps a black even with a tinge of a really deep purple? Like your stock colour with a proper deep dark purple pearl over the top.

Just a thought. Matt black would look good but you have to be careful - would go well with the rims and carbon bonnet. and that ford black is actually proper deep too as well. Or House of Kolor do a range of black - just black - mental ones and subtle but really classy ones.

Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by Final_Maxim on 09 March 2005
best black ive seen, and trust me ive seen hundreds, is ford panther black. its awesome, very VERY sparkly, quite a few varients so you can choose how much metallic is in it, used on Focuss and Kas. check it out

Aye, my mates brand spanker of a fiesta has a right sparkle to it when the sun hits it, looks really really nice.

I think that shop looks awesome! TT or V6 primer grey would look tops.....or go matt black and bash the fecker up "Ratz Stylz"...lol

A silver Honda

Quote: Originally posted by coolspot007007 on 10 March 2005
Ive just changed to a BMW black, wanted something slightly different to the pearlescent.

Have you got a hi res pic of your car?

How is it different?

Darker, richer?

I really like the second one tbh, not too much of a change but it would look mint and one of a kind.

if youve got the cash, go for it! :D

plus it makes it look even more euro for some reason.

How the sh*t do i change the color in Paintshop pro or fireworks??
I have some colours that may encourage normalisation to wistons tastes.

WInston!, black to grey!! You got issues.
Im thinking a trip to you local specsavers is due. ;)

Quote: Originally posted by ryan22nd on 11 March 2005

How the sh*t do i change the color in Paintshop pro or fireworks??
I have some colours that may encourage normalisation to wistons tastes.

WInston!, black to grey!! You got issues.
Im thinking a trip to you local specsavers is due. ;)
I have been to specsavers......You wanna be bling bling clio gangsta lol

http://www.digimods.co.uk/tutorials/tutorials.htmhttp://www.digimods.co.uk/tutorials/tutorials.htm photoshop away

Im not spraying it f**king lime green lol.....ever heard of the word subtle;)

gunmetal would be cool......but it looks so sweet in black:confused:

Might have to leave the paint for a winter project and give it a good cut and polish for FCS.

Cheers for you help

Winston