ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Cup has arrived!!!

Lee

BMW M2C

The joys of Renault.

Now the big question is, can you wait for the correct car, or are you going to beat a discount out of them and stick with the wrong one?

172, Tiguan

As i assume its arrived in Silver rather than Blue. Id stick with the better colour mate;)

How does that work? I thought that it was mondial blue or mondial blue & that was as far as colour choice went?
I didnt even specify a colour on my order - just "no air-con" ??

Lee

BMW M2C

They added Iceberg silver as an option at the same time as the gave the option of aircon.

Not only Renault makes these mistakes. I ordered a Merc CL55 AMG cabrio in silver, and after waiting for almost a year, went to pick up the car and it was blue! I got a set of R rated winter tyres and AMG alloy wheels in compensation.

I would try to get a set of winter tyres if you need them, or an extra set of rims for track days etc....

Get in the car staert it up, and then lower the window and say to the salesman:

you know what i like best about the car.........the price

then drop the clutch and drive it through the showroom window, killing the salesman as you go, without paying (Commando style).

well the broker has been very helpful and given me their pool car until my BLUE one comes, hopefully next week. i knew it was too optimistic to expect my cup within 2.5weeks of ordering it