ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New daily - civic areodeck turbo

robmuns

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Yeah its going super rich just as VTEC comes in which has been set quite low. What ECU/Software is it?
Also, china spec GT30 i assume?
Yeah defiantly needs sorting.. No idea, just a socketed P28 ecu from what I was told by the prev owner.. I'm tempted to get a honda data S300 ecu before taking it to get mapped as id want one in the long run anyway and saves mapping it twice then.. Yeah just an ebay gt30, still going well after 30k miles so well impressed for a £150 turbo

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah defiantly needs sorting.. No idea, just a socketed P28 ecu from what I was told by the prev owner.. I'm tempted to get a honda data S300 ecu before taking it to get mapped as id want one in the long run anyway and saves mapping it twice then.. Yeah just an ebay gt30, still going well after 30k miles so well impressed for a £150 turbo

Yeah the turbos are unbelievable value they really are. Incredible.
I have hondata S300 v2, its banging. You can tweak it yourself whenever you like if you have that.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Prefer the previous wheels but if it drives much better, then it makes up for it.

Still love that it's putting out so much power.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Those figures are great!

Really interesting seeing something different on the forum to the usual stuff. Keep it up.

robmuns

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Those figures are great!

Really interesting seeing something different on the forum to the usual stuff. Keep it up.
Thank you! After only owning clios for the last 5 years it is nice to have something different.
Prefer the previous wheels but if it drives much better, then it makes up for it.

Still love that it's putting out so much power.
Yeah the old wheels did look great, was more stanced with them being really wide and sticking out so much, but totally ruined how the car drove which isn't worth the looks imo.. Yeah you just don't expect it from how it looks, did surprise alot of people at the dyno which was funny.
I like the wheels! Buddy Club P1's just suit Honda's IMO.

Healthy figures too. awesome car :up:
Cheers mate.. They're growing on me more, just white on silver which looks a bit crap imo but they'll do for now.

Clio GT 128
Looks awesome mate the Aerodeck VTIs are b18s aren't they? Been looking at so many turbo honda builds recently so tempted to try build one.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
It is a cracking car this - so unpretentious, yet with plenty of grunt to out-drag a lot of much pricier metal.

I actually liked the look and stance of it with the Turinis on!

robmuns

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Looks awesome mate the Aerodeck VTIs are b18s aren't they? Been looking at so many turbo honda builds recently so tempted to try build one.
Yeah B18c4 so lower compression than the itr engines which makes it ideal for boost.. Very easy cars to boost also, can be done for much less than a boosted clio and run 300bhp very comfortably.
It is a cracking car this - so unpretentious, yet with plenty of grunt to out-drag a lot of much pricier metal.

I actually liked the look and stance of it with the Turinis on!
Thank you! surprised many cars/passengers since owning it haha. Yeah long term will be to get put a set of mint turinis on it as I think they really suit the car

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
It's painfully slow, 130bhp is no where near enough to pull the thing along, it's needs 200bhp, recently i've been using the Passat estate 20V turbo I got my Mum, which at 150bhp is certainly quicker that the Spazda, but still painfully slow compared to the Clio, slow cars are infuriating.

Clio GT 128
It's painfully slow, 130bhp is no where near enough to pull the thing along, it's needs 200bhp, recently i've been using the Passat estate 20V turbo I got my Mum, which at 150bhp is certainly quicker that the Spazda, but still painfully slow compared to the Clio, slow cars are infuriating.

What year and engine is your mazda? Most of them were slow as f**k when i worked there only fun things that came in were a few BBR turbo MK1/MK2 MX5s, RX8s were fun when they actually wanted to start and saw a couple RX7s that came in.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
03 323F 2.0 Sport, don't get me wrong it's an alright car just slow as f*ck, the yanks got a turbo with that engine running 170bhp and the JDM version was 170bhp N/A, we seem to get the sh*ttest versions of everything over here.

Clio GT 128
03 323F 2.0 Sport, don't get me wrong it's an alright car just slow as f*ck, the yanks got a turbo with that engine running 170bhp and the JDM version was 170bhp N/A, we seem to get the sh*ttest versions of everything over here.

ahh fairs everyone at work told me to steer clear of them cos they were slow and drank fuel apparently. The older 323 4x4 turbo was cool af.