ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New digital camera?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Was going to pop this in the photography section but here sounded better.

For the missus xmas she really wants one, I like the look of the sony cybershot cameras their phone have easily the best cameras out there so the sony ones could be good.

About £140 ish maximum really, any ideas?
I'm having a look around but really don't have a clue.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Does look like a cracking piece of kit mate, maybe a bit much tho. I have a holiday to pay for soon! ;)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols I was looking for it to come in under £140. Maybe I should bite the bullet and get it! Grrrr!

CX-7,westfield,ix20
My mrs has some pink fujifilm I think it is. She loves it and it does everything she's ever going to need it to. Well within your budget to.

Barge
I have a blue fujifilm one, it does the trick for nights out, etc. It's a bit s**t for trying to take good pictures though.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
See if i'm buying one it has to be decent, i'm fussy like that. She won't care but I will.

The ones above look good.

CX-7,westfield,ix20
I have a blue fujifilm one, it does the trick for nights out, etc. It's a bit s**t for trying to take good pictures though.

Aye, her's isn't the best for 'decent' photos but for what most girls will use a camera for they are perfect IMO.