ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new drive shaft=speedo slow

my cars been in repeatedly for the abs and service light. its had about 4 abs speed sensors now so they decided to look into it more. They discovered a fault with a drive shaft so took it in today to get the part fitted and also some new pads and disks.
driving it home the lights still came on but this time the stop light and (O) handbrake light also came on so i stopped and there was smoke coming from one side the car also pulls REALLY hard to the right when braking but that seems to of stopped so it was prob just grease? the main thing is the speedo seems to of gotten really slow after 70mph and wont go over 80 when the car feels alot faster then 80 and the roads i went on i know what the car will do and it wasn't any slower.
how could of the work done today affected my speedo?