ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Dynamique

Mk2 Ph3 Dynamique
Hi there!

I previously owned a black mk2 dynamique but with going to university had to sell it.

A few years past and so decided i couldnt go without a car any longer. I knew to look straight for another clio and found a nice 55 plate dynamique in the colour i was after.

Here it is!

Car2.jpg

Car1.jpg

Had 49000 miles on it and 1 lady owner from new!
Few dinks in the doors from cars being opened on to it but looking to get them sorted in due course!

Put a new head unit in it and a sub in with a set of components ready to go in just whenever i get the time to get around to putting them in.

Look forward to my time here!

Chris

Mk2 Ph3 Dynamique
Yeah want to get sportlines and maybe a whiteline arb. Not planning on too much more as looking to get a 1*2 in a year so save money and bits for that.

Mk2 Ph3 Dynamique
Yeah i will do :) i am taking pictures as i go all ready for when i get some decent progress done. Yeah just on springs for now though then see where i go. Bit of colour coding on bump strips, shortened aerial then go from there. Just a shame i cant readily get the colour! Will have to get some from online