ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Exhaust Backbox

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
Hey guys im lookin for a new exhaust backbox nice loud one its for a 53 plate renault clio dynamique 1.2 any suggestions? Also is changing one easy and roughly how much am i looking to pay in total for someone to fit it aswell.

Cheers.

Clio
i managed to get a good one off ebay for my 1.2 53 plate. was a peco twin exhaust back box, second hand for about £30. collected it myself so saved on p+p. its loud and sounds nice. Though personally i would have it toned down slightly. i paid about £25 and went to an exhaust place to get it fitted too. bought and fitted on the same day. Any tyre and exhaust place should be able to do it for you quite simply.
Though if you know wat to do you mite be able to do it urself, jsut it would take a lot longer than the 15 mins the garage took.
Hope that helps.

Ph 1 172
a company called savage make universal backboxes i had one on my old clio 1.2 and it was so crazy loud was funny driving around town used to set of car alarms but then i started to have to do lots of motorway miles and it was awful...

but if you want loud go for savage.