ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New exhaust being fitted tomoz.

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Having a un-silenced k-tek stealth fitted tomorrow because the baffels had gone in the silencer. The silencer has been tig'd up before so it will be best to just get rid, so i'm having a straight through pipe made up:D

It's replacing the hiddious wheel barrow exhaust that was fitted to my car!! Not sure how loud it will be because i haven't even heard a silenced k-tec lol:eek:

Only bad thing is i will need a new bumper as it has been cut, but at least it sound better than the chavy thing thats fitted to it atm and it's also a step closer to being standard ish.

Pic's and vids to follow tomorrow.

Kev.

172 Cup
it was too loud for me, had to go for a custom one at my local place. Sounds much better now :) You may like the noise though ;)

have you had it on before and do you have a decat?

interested in how noisy it'd be with a decat and just the back box; predicting serious anguish!

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
have you had it on before and do you have a decat?

interested in how noisy it'd be with a decat and just the back box; predicting serious anguish!

No it's been in the shed for over a month lol. Standard cat but i'm having the silencer removed tomoz.

Just hoping it doesn't sound s**t