ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New exhaust time (182)

Clio 182
Hi all,

First of all I know this has been asked a million times so apologies for that!

The exhaust on my 182 is falling apart so I need to get a new one ordered. I want to go aftermarket as I think they look better but i'm not after a lot of noise.

So after doing a bit of reading i've narrowed it down the the following 3 systems:

Piper
Scorpion RS192
Scorpion SRN019

It seems like the Piper system wins on the quality side but thats not to say that the Scorpions are poor quality - just not as good.

So I guess my main questions are -
What is the noise level like for each system?
Which one looks better?
Which one is easier to get fitted correctly? I've heard the earlier RS192s were a pain to get aligned - is the still the case?
And finally, is there any other systems you would recommend?

Cheers for your help!

Clio 182
Maybe because i've not found the answer to my specific questions/requirements! I've done a lot of searching on various forums and still had some questions.

I was apologising as I know 'which exhaust?' questions get asked all the time but most seem to be around which is loudest or which is better with a decat etc.

Thanks for your informative reply anyway.

RX7 FD
I would look at the BTM system.

It is quieter than the original Yozza (which I have) and I have heard nothing but good things about this newer system. Would definitely be on my hitlist.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I think its a great price. Try it, dont like it sell it on mate. These are quite rare and very expensive new.

Clio 182
Looks like i'm picking the BTB exhaust up this afternoon! I'm easily persuaded...still completely your fault imprezaworks if I don't like it :rasp: