ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New French Car Show Site Launched

Hope you like the new aspects to the show including

trade village in outer paddock (next to clubs)
live arena in outer paddock (next to clubs)
Rally stage next to clubs
New lunchtime action packed feature demo rally
free vip lounge with adrian flux

clio 1.2 16v,
im just booking a few tickets, on the club bit

i go

cliosport

and then free club pass??

correct?

if i dont put a club in (for my dad) is there a sep area he can park is megane

Clio v6
I thought the vast amount of space CS had was great, but it did seem to be a long way off in the distance.

Some other clubs were perhaps a little too tightly packed, and of course some stands had been reduced by misadventure who had just a fews cars in a display area big enough to fit dozens on. ;)

Cliosport got the 30% of the outer paddock in 2008 ON TARMAC which is the trade village this year, if you want look at Rockingham map you will see you were about 50 metre from anywhere so not quite back of beyond. I can see that being an issue in 2005 when we were on a mile runway but not when its 2-3 minutes to walk anywhere.

Have a look at your location.

http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cliosportxu2.jpg

The other clubs were on gravel so I think CS has had a good deal last two years.

Your location was agreed in advance by your admin team as we consult big clubs when we can. It is actually prime turf.

Not sure where you would want to be.

Last edited:
BUT BUT BUT

this is why we have relaid/re-planned the site bringing the live arena and trade to the outer paddock and the rally stage on the other side as the whole show was dis-jointed. I think '09 will have a much more involved feel in the club area.

top 25, rolling road, trade, live arena, rally track surrounding clubs.

b/g 182, meg tourer
looks like a good spot. going to get my ticket soon with track time.
does the £19.99 track time ticket include the show entry ticket? or do you buy that for £12.95 extra?

is everyone buying them off here to be in the cs stand or straight from the fcs site?

entry is seperate mate

track access is over 50% cheaper than a track day at the rock

Yes FCS handles Cliosports ticket sales BUT not sure how they are doing track sales.