ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new french on cliosport

Hello ALL,

In first time, excuse me for my english, the school is so far :(

my name is jean marc, i live in north of france and i kind of renault sport,

i have already had a clio williams and 2 clio rs

012-11260d3.jpg

013-11260e4.jpg

today i drive with a megane coupe

dscn0272w.jpg

dscn0271k.jpg

dscn0270z.jpg

dscn0268c.jpg

dscn0267at.jpg

dscn0266y.jpg

dscn0263u.jpg

dscn0259p.jpg

dscn0258m.jpg

dscn0255ck.jpg

dscn0253h.jpg

I want to buy a new clio RS and when i look the car you sale, im choking by the price very small.... and i think buying mi clio rs in england...

But maybe you can help me, when i contact the seller, i have never answer... is it affraid for you to send a car to a french ???

Thank you :)

Bonjour Jean Marc,

Another French member recently made the journey from France to England to buy a Renault Sport. Apparently they are very expensive in France still?! Unfortunately in England overseas scams are very common and therefore not many sellers welcome buyers from outside of the UK.

Good luck finding a new Clio :)

yes in france a clio MK1 172 cost again 5500 GBP ! anf for a nice 182 you must pay 9000 GBP !

i understand you affraid to send to a foreigner but if i give a account via paypal or western union and if i come with cash money, you think there is a problem ?

i see on this forum very nice car, you seems to be very maniac !!!

I wouldn't have a problem if someone came from abroad arranged a time to see the car gave me cash and drove the car away.

People get worried when paypal etc is used and I would be the same.

Ok i understand !

to look for a nice car, there is pistonheads, ebay, the forum, and ??

can you tell me where i can look ?

i dream for a 182 trophy :cool: in france i have never seen a trophy !!!

Ok i understand !

to look for a nice car, there is pistonheads, ebay, the forum, and ??

can you tell me where i can look ?

i dream for a 182 trophy :cool: in france i have never seen a trophy !!!

Have a look on here, autotrader, pistonheads etc. Find a nice Trophy for around £6000 or a nice 182 for around £4500.

E-mail the person who is selling and arrange to come view the car.

Wouldnt see a problem there mate, and Welcome! :)

Pay with cash and not Paypal.... people will be far happier with that!

On a side note.... I'm going to France to sell my 182!!

Edit: Really nice ph1 pics :)

no problem for cash money, im working in a bank !

you really go in france to sell your car ????? you already have a buyer ?

no problem for cash money, im working in a bank !

you really go in france to sell your car ????? you already have a buyer ?

Haha... No, sorry I should have been clearer. I was joking, but in future it would actually be a very good idea!!

no problem ! i hope to find a nice car, thank you all for your answer !

see you soon maybe in england !

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Welcome

Random question, are all cars expesnive in france? If so why do they treat them like crap lol?

As i have seen the "racing" car are more expensive in france, fot the other cars the price are the same in france and in england

as i like you in france we have a lot of people who are "crasy" of renault sport, we ave many tracks, its very nice ;)

Welcome, it's the same in Spain. I'll be buying from the U.K when getting mine, a good 182 costs about 12,000 euros here lol. All cars are expensive here no matter what car it is. Wasn't the Trophy only available in the U.K ? I would love a Trophy.