ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New from Cornwall, just over the Devon border

197 CUP GW
Hi, here is my 197 cup.
With H&R Springs 010.jpg

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
i dont see many white ones,but looks tidy is it standard or modified atall,what are they like compared to the 172 to drive

197 CUP GW
Nice, and welcome.

Your choice of username will go down well. I hope for your sake you're not a female though...
Last time I checked - no mate. Although it is getting a lot colder ! Re Virgin, first timer in a Renault yet alone a Clio.

197 CUP GW
i dont see many white ones,but looks tidy is it standard or modified atall,what are they like compared to the 172 to drive
Clean as a whistle mate. First Clio ever driven, so 172/182, wouldn't know. Cup springs replaced with H&R's after broken spring. Added the cup spoiler, as for the rest standard I presume. As for engine upgrades, months of reading !!!!!!!???????. Car pulls like f..k got some stuff in mind, but still trying to decide.

Megane R26
I found the 197 to be more planted and more confidence inspiring even though the 172 gives more feedback. Straight line speed there is basically no difference.

2003 Clio 172 Sport
I'm just over in Saltash, there's a brilliant road that link Saltash & Callington, hopefully see you out there at some point ;)

197 CUP GW
I'm just over in Saltash, there's a brilliant road that link Saltash & Callington, hopefully see you out there at some point :wink:
Totally agree. Always seem to be going into Plymouth. Road this end been nightmare for weeks- dug up with raised manholes ! Yeah, meet up any time. Fingers crossed will be at Par also.