ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New from Mexico City

clio sport II blackpearl
hi everybody...

As you can read on my title...I'm from mexico city, I'm a happy owner of CLIO RS 2004 black pearl...with a few mods...

koni yellow, CAI home custom, OZ F1 16' black and diamanted border, FIBER CARBON interiors & chip....

I have to read all your threads and I'm sure this take a long time, but if you need anything don't hesitate to contact me...

Now you have a friend on mexico!

clio sport II blackpearl

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
hi everybody...

As you can read on my title...I'm from mexico city, I'm a happy owner of CLIO RS 2004 black pearl...with a few mods...

koni yellow, CAI home custom, OZ F1 16' black and diamanted border, FIBER CARBON interiors & chip....

I have to read all your threads and I'm sure this take a long time, but if you need anything don't hesitate to contact me...

Jack Sparrow edition?

A SHED!
hi everybody...

Jack Sparrow edition?

lol....anyhoo, welcome! :)