ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New From Reading

Clio 1.2Dynamique
Hello I'm Aaron I'm 19 passed my test 2 weeks ago got my pass plus last wendesday.

Just Bought a 01 (Y plate) Clio 1.2 3 door Dynamique..Excited Get to pick her up Monday/Tuesday afternoon

Anyways Just thought I'd say hello =] and hope to fit in meet people from Reading.

Formally Clio 182
Hi there, welcome.

I'm from Reading as well.

Will probably bump into you at a meet or drive past you at some point :)

RB 182 cup
Yeah filter is nice mate! Glad you sent me that PM! Well worth it. It was oily as f**k though when i took it out the packaging. Guess thats a good thing though?

Im still on the look out for some new wheels. Yeah i bet your seats are lush! Tom and James showed me theres and they were amazing. You going to the meet???

Yeah filter is nice mate! Glad you sent me that PM! Well worth it. It was oily as f**k though when i took it out the packaging. Guess thats a good thing though?

Im still on the look out for some new wheels. Yeah i bet your seats are lush! Tom and James showed me theres and they were amazing. You going to the meet???

Yes mate the oil is there to trap the dirt and to stop any dirt going into the engine.

The seats are bloody great and have made such a huge difference.

I'm always on the look out for wheels mate lol and yeah I hope to go to the meet it just depends on work.

:)

RB 182 cup
Yes mate the oil is there to trap the dirt and to stop any dirt going into the engine.

The seats are bloody great and have made such a huge difference.

I'm always on the look out for wheels mate lol and yeah I hope to go to the meet it just depends on work.

Have you set the seats up to be a lot lower? I have mine on the lowest setting and its so much better.

Have you set the seats up to be a lot lower? I have mine on the lowest setting and its so much better.

I think mine are set a bit high so I can see but I'll be fitting an x-low subframe when I hard mount the drivers side to fit my Schroth 6 point harness.

What are you up to today mate I am bored and if you wanna see the seats we could meet up?

Dynamique Flamer
Hi and welcome to cs lots of meets round your area organised by Timmmah so get yourself along to some meets. I have a little 1.2 too and they are awesome little cars, lots of little bits to tinker with to put your own personal mark on them :)

RB 182 cup
I think mine are set a bit high so I can see but I'll be fitting an x-low subframe when I hard mount the drivers side to fit my Schroth 6 point harness.

What are you up to today mate I am bored and if you wanna see the seats we could meet up?

I would do but im about to go to work. Im free thursday and friday so if u get bored then we could maybe go and take some pics or something :)

RB 182 cup
Hello I'm Aaron I'm 19 passed my test 2 weeks ago got my pass plus last wendesday.

Just Bought a 01 (Y plate) Clio 1.2 3 door Dynamique..Excited Get to pick her up Monday/Tuesday afternoon

Anyways Just thought I'd say hello =] and hope to fit in meet people from Reading.

You got any plans then buddy???

Clio 1.2Dynamique
You got any plans then buddy???

Thanks for the warm welcome!

lol well I picked my car up today.. and aside from the wierd reverse gear on it its pretty nice to drive lol.. I'm not really clued up when it comes to modding cars but I'd like to go to a meet sometime see what other people have done to their car.. First thing though it needs a bloody good clean drove through a puddle on way home today and got mud splattered up one side.. What do you do at these meets?

Petrol Blue 182.

lol well I picked my car up today.. and aside from the wierd reverse gear on it its pretty nice to drive lol.. I'm not really clued up when it comes to modding cars but I'd like to go to a meet sometime see what other people have done to their car.. First thing though it needs a bloody good clean drove through a puddle on way home today and got mud splattered up one side.. What do you do at these meets?

hello mate, I normally organise one in camberley, which isnt too far for you, theres also one in staines too. we normally meet up chat, or have a bite to eat or a photo session, what ever floats peoples boats etc

Clio 1.2Dynamique
hello mate, I normally organise one in camberley, which isnt too far for you, theres also one in staines too. we normally meet up chat, or have a bite to eat or a photo session, what ever floats peoples boats etc

Sounds pretty cool to be honest.. Once I get used to my car and driving in general ill be bang on this kind of thing.. One thing i wonder if anyone has any advice I've manged to scuff two of my alloys :eek: and just wondered what the best way is to repair them without paying 80-100 pound a wheel that a garage is going to cost.. Thanks in advance :D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Eh AYE! lol. Vee cost to landan....about £300! BA flights NOW with no inflight meal £150!

Sounds pretty cool to be honest.. Once I get used to my car and driving in general ill be bang on this kind of thing.. One thing i wonder if anyone has any advice I've manged to scuff two of my alloys :eek: and just wondered what the best way is to repair them without paying 80-100 pound a wheel that a garage is going to cost.. Thanks in advance :D

Have a quick look at the guide section mate or post up in the discussion section asking for advice.

;)

RB 182 cup

Like i said before - See if you can get to this one on the 11th.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=463402

I think a few people from round this area are attending. Nice bunch of lads. You can come have a look and a chat, get some ideas etc. We will all be willing to give you some advice :)

M2 Competition
Most meets involve a good spot of dogging, but you can leave before it goes beyond heavy petting if you like.