ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New gal!

Clio 182
Hey yao! Another newbie here .. well kinda! I actually signed up in Nov but have only just gotten round to becommin a member today :D - wahay!

Just wanted to say hi. Website looks great.

Anyone from Essex area out there?

Clio 182
I have got a few pics but I can't work out how to get them into this msg! I am from Essex after all! :D

It's a standard 182 at the mo with cup spoiler pack. Had the car for a year and a half and I luv it ... and it's still standard which is a miracle for me as my prevous cars have been well and truely pimped.

Would like to do a few things to make it my own if you know what I mean but don't want to spoil it so am taking my time.

Thanks for sayin hi guys, I'm gonna have a quick kip now b4 by night on the raz! Speak to you in the future no doubt :)

1 Series Coupe
Welcome to CS! There is afew of us from Essex!

Have a look in the meets section for local meets.

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Hey yao! Another newbie here .. well kinda! I actually signed up in Nov but have only just gotten round to becommin a member today :D - wahay!

Welcome to CS :D

your biggest mistake however was telling everyone your a girl, you will have all the pervs wanting your msn address and constantly sending you pms,

Hmm just tried to pm you your inbox is full ;)

RB 182

your biggest mistake however was telling everyone your a girl, you will have all the pervs wanting your msn address and constantly sending you pms,

yeah it didnt take you long did it vern mate

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

yeah it didnt take you long did it vern mate

lol at you vern i looked at like and i laughed so much, hello and welcome to the club and yes they are allot of perves inc me lol

Clio 182
Thanx peeps for making me feel so welcome :) I'll have to keep a watch out for you locals ... and make sure I leg it sharpish by the sound of things! Ha ha! Hope to get to a meet soon x