ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Gear Knob

richbrook stuff is crappy, plus, a metal gear stick in a cold car is almost painfull to touch, trust me i had one!
 
Ok cheers didnt think about that, just didnt know if it would like right being metal and everything else being plastic.
 
Lol, I'm serious, piece of material over a metal gear knob when it's extremely hot - or when cold overnight. It stops what's been said above. I personally don't do it because I'm not that bothered about getting burnt lol, but I know people who do.

Obviously take it off to drive...
 
I suppose but then the new gear knobs gonna be covered up so no one can see it.

Think i'll stick to the standard gear knob.
 
Back
Top