ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new girl :)

Racing blue 182
hiya, im willow and im 23 from the west midlands. i swapped my fiesta rs turbo for a clio 172 yesterday. heres a picture of her :)
(bonnet is black due to the laquer was peeling, im booking it in to be repainted asap)
P6300051.jpg

P6300052.jpg

P6300056.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Fogs need painted bak normal colour. Badges need sorted on the bak...

Aside from that no bad!

Que the Pics of you...coming!!!

Racing blue 182
im from kidderminster, yea there is a few things i have got to sort on it, only got it yesterday so havent really had chance! ive had several turbos and i always end up missing the boost but oh well haha
heres a pic of the rs i swapped it for
fitp4.gif

fitp6.gif

Racing blue 182
its lowered 40mm but has only done a few hundred miles since they were fitted? im kind of hoping it will settle a bit more?

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
welcome to cs good choice in colour and them wheels suit it nicely your have to get your self with it to a meet or even the trax show in sept?

Racing blue 182
i really wanted to go to trax but im away on holiday :( and i cant cancel my holiday for it even though i was tempted!! is there many meets the midlands way?

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
i really wanted to go to trax but im away on holiday :( and i cant cancel my holiday for it even though i was tempted!! is there many meets the midlands way?

im sure there is go to the local meetings bit ind out who the rep is and send them a pm they will sort one out if nt one already planned

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
i take it by the scenery of your pictures that you are into dogging? Give me 10 mins and ill be on the hagley road:rasp::rasp:

hi and welcome......another local'ish member:D....nice motor you got there:) turbo it if you miss the boost!!! then again i would say that!!..im a boost freak myself!!

norm!

Racing blue 182
i take it by the scenery of your pictures that you are into dogging? Give me 10 mins and ill be on the hagley road:rasp::rasp:
the pics were from brintons park in kidderminster? the ones of the fiesta were from at fiesta in the park?

they are 17s :) i want 16s though

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Always loved the RS Fiesta's. Well, not the RS1800, but the turbo was a lovely motor

:cool:

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Cant fault your fiesta RST had one myself Before my 172. Yours was rare on a G reg, the first one ! what engine mods did it have ??? Really miss mine wish I never sold it ! miss the boost !! Not many around now :(

I had Pro Race 2's in white on my 182 a while back, nice light wheel. Would be better on 16s though 17's are a no go IMO. Welcome to the club.

Racing blue 182
the fiestas engine had been lightened and balance, t3 stage 3 hybrid turbo, beige injectors, fse boost valve, 195 chip. she was runnin about 180bhp. i miss the boost but i do alot of miles for work so it wasnt really practical and i get bored easy! ive had 6 fiesta rs turbos now!

yea tbh i hate the wheels, im trying to source some nice 16s :)

thanks for all the welcomes :)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Hello and welcome :) That's a really cool name you have. Random coincidence - a month or so ago I was talking with couple I know, really good friends, I've known the lad since school, who have just this week had their first child, and they knew it was to be a girl and we were talking names and my first choice was Willow hah! Obviously I didn't get to choose, they just wanted ideas. But alas, they didn't go with my ideas, and Mia Kaitlin was born last weekend, at a healthy weight of 6lbs 12oz :)

I'm not really a Ford guy, so I think you've definately done the right thing going to a 172 hehe!

Dan

looking good! personally would get the pro-race 2's again but in 15's. Will have to keep an eye out for you if I ever venture towards kiddy