ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Girl :)

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Welcome Zoe! Im going to hazard a guess that your 18 years old from your username, which probably also means you recently passed your driving test and this is either your first or second car? If it is, you have made the right choice! My first car was a clio and I have been buying clio's ever since (I now have 3)! They are the great cars to drive packed full of features for the price. Yes you will probably get some sort of problem along the way, but it is worth it i assure you! This forum will give you all the help you need if you happen to run into any difficulties! The majority of us are a friendly bunch so dont be worried about asking any questions you may have :)

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome Zoe! Im going to hazard a guess that your 18 years old from your username, which probably also means you recently passed your driving test and this is either your first or second car? If it is, you have made the right choice! My first car was a clio and I have been buying clio's ever since (I now have 3)! They are the great cars to drive packed full of features for the price. Yes you will probably get some sort of problem along the way, but it is worth it i assure you! This forum will give you all the help you need if you happen to run into any difficulties! The majority of us are a friendly bunch so dont be worried about asking any questions you may have :)

Cheers for that Mystic Meg :p

Welcome Zoe,

I had a 1.2 Clio as my second car, absolutely loved it. Make sure you get your full membership, well worth it.

Sounds a bit stalky-stalky.

Welcome to CS.