ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio sport 182
Haven't got it anymore sold it a few years ago was totally standard so just the 270 my fella has stripped his last bit too go but it was a beast was running at over 600 brake what he had done to it was mental but he went to far was a track car no fun on the rd and was costing us way too much cash.

For some reason I can't seem to see pic on my phone on ur profile will look on comp 2m :)

Swift Sport
Welcome!

I went to the 'Ring with the MLR lot, so I know a few of them on there. Nice bunch from what I remember :)

Clio sport 182
I've just realised that my car has a club sticker on it lol so guess it must have belonged to someone on here :)

Clio sport 182
I posted pix of my car :)

Sarah cool think I'm going to get my alloys done ASAP it's only the front two

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Hi ! Another Kent Girl here (born and bred) live in Essex now though!

I had a BG and RB 182, loved them both! Now I have to be boring with my DS3 :(

Clio sport 182
Hi ! Another Kent Girl here (born and bred) live in Essex now though!

I had a BG and RB 182, loved them both! Now I have to be boring with my DS3 :(

Cool glad there's a girl not too far I don't fancy attending any meets that are men only am a girls girl really ;-)

Right I get racing blue 182 what's a BG and a DS3? Sorry Clio is all new to me

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
BG is black gold, which you have.

DS3 is her driving school car which is not a Clio.

Clio sport 182
Can't cope with all the abbreviations lol cars been back up on the ramps exhaust blowing again needs another new gasket grrrr! Sounds like a train

Clio sport 182
It's difficult being a chick wives and gf think u are after their fella if u are into cars but don't quiet fit in with blokes discussing tech stuff either. I'll try drag my bloke along if I can or a pal lol

Status
Not open for further replies.