ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio sport 182
Haha the Goonies is awesome!

Thanks :) exhaust is driving me up the wall sounds like it's blowing a bit again after sorting it for the third time think it's just a gasket

Clio sport 182
I know :-( tbf one was already scuffed when I bought it but I will sort them this year. Gravesend

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Im sure I sold this car....

Anyway- if you need the alloys done give me a shout ( or the dents if they are any )

Just up @ Greenhithe.

Steve

Clio sport 182
Im sure I sold this car....

Anyway- if you need the alloys done give me a shout ( or the dents if they are any )

Just up @ Greenhithe.

Steve

It was quiet far away down Portsmouth way

There's no dents lol it's got a tiny little worn bit of paint on the edge of the roof apart from that it's clean. Have u got a garage? Lepsoms do wheels eh but think they are Sittingbourne bit of a trek

Clio sport 182
Hmm Bexleyheath is only a little better and least I don't live in Dirty Dirtford :). Not the "other" side of the tunnel lol

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Im going back about 10 year's now when I lived there (my sister still does) Well we lived in Welling untill I left school then my parents moved to b/heath.

Clio sport 182
where abouts in Gravesend?

Not telling u in case u come round and chore my car lol, I live near the new temple but in a cul de sac one of the better places but still get a bit of hassle cars been ok but I had all my plants at the front ripped up :-( and some b*****d nicked my hanging basket pmsl found it down the rd I was absolutely fuming at the time

Gordini 182!
Hi Lady L, welcome! I'm sure you will be pleased to know it not completely full of dirty men! Lol

Very nice car, looks great!

Clio sport 182
Hi Lady L, welcome! I'm sure you will be pleased to know it not completely full of dirty men! Lol

Very nice car, looks great!

Yay a girl at last :) thanks ;-) where abouts are u Sarah?

You haven't got a black shaft too have u lol

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
More of a drain pipe tbh

Makes Lexington Steel look like Tin Foil.

Clio sport 182
Ah right not that clued up on the Clio's yet am from the evo world :) blues a lovely colour had a lovely icelle blue 4 but I think I prefer the Clio was frightened constantly of blowing it up! Lol any pix of yours?

Clio sport 182
6ynu6uju.jpg

e4uvy6e9.jpg
usutygyd.jpg

Mine was the blue my other halfs is the black 6 do miss it :-(

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome to Clio ownership, it's a completely different proposition to an Evo, but just as enjoyable in many ways. Have fun and see you at a few meets later in the year perhaps.

Gordini 182!
Haha The Clio's are very fun to drive, love mine to bits! The only picture i have is on my profile. Not really done anything to her yet, so its still pretty much how i got her, however i do have a rather large list of things i would like to do.

Clio sport 182
Thanks Tim, you can't compare them totally different, I def think the Clio is better for me I'm not techi or rich enough to have coped with it too much longer money pit :) hopefully yes

Gordini 182!
My mate has an import grey 4. He's just had the turbo and injectors uprated, its now running about 320bhp. What's your running?

Status
Not open for further replies.