ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Girly to Cliosport

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1.8 8v RSi
welcome...so you got richs 1.8 beast have you? hehe....seen it in the flesh and its nice;) top guy your rich.... but yeah.....welcome to CS

Fiat 500 lounge
welcome...so you got richs 1.8 beast have you? hehe....seen it in the flesh and its nice;) top guy your rich.... but yeah.....welcome to CS

lol well shhh....i went with him when he chose it and bought it =] he wants to get a new car tho =[ silly boy x

how weird is this, the last thing I looked at on my computer before I went to bed last night was this thread and I had this strange dream where I saw HollyAnne on a gravestone! I'd had a few beers tho

To elaborate on the dream, there was some weird murders in an area and for some insanely weird reason myself and my parents went to see the gravestones of the people who were killed!?!?!? also the date in the dream that all this happened was either 8/8/08 or 9/9/09 !?!

Status
Not open for further replies.