ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New gtr being built!! I want one!

Exige S1 + Honda S1
dunno about half the cash, I think its gonna be about 70-80k when its out.

they put it against the new 911 directly around the 'ring, apparently it was slightly faster... hmmm

It will cost roughly £60k plus taxes for an Import.

Who knows what the official one will cost. TBH Cost is a major factor, they will have to be competative. If its nigh on Porsche money they'll lose alot of sales.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Like this a lot. If it's anywhere near £50k thats a bargain to be had for some people. Great car.

Tys.

BMW 330d :)
dunno about half the cash, I think its gonna be about 70-80k when its out.

they put it against the new 911 directly around the 'ring, apparently it was slightly faster... hmmm

Not according to all the motoring mags, they say around £50-55k which is about half the price... hmmmm

And it was a good few seconds quicker than a turbo around the ring which is my view is enough!

J03

MX5 1.8
i read that imports are at 35k and can get one as soon as march 2009 from autoexpress. only the grey one but you cant get warranty on it so if its damaged or somethings wrong with it its going have to go back to japan

I read in autocar that its £39k inc shipping costs and taxes... If you can do without a nissan warranty that looks like a bargain...

JUST LOOKS LIKE USUAL NON-CLASSY JAP CRAP IMO!! They all use the same shitty plastic trim and switch gear found in all Toyotas/Nissan/Hyundai etc

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
awesome cars!

anyone read the review in EVO?

they are less than £35k in Japan!! :(

i'll take one in red

B

Brown.

I worked in the sunderland nissan for 5 years the best car i seen was a nissan primera t spec....... what a waste of life....gained a degree though wehey :D

JUST LOOKS LIKE USUAL NON-CLASSY JAP CRAP IMO!! They all use the same s**tty plastic trim and switch gear found in all Toyotas/Nissan/Hyundai etc

This one is supposedly very well put together inside and the dash is all wrapped in leather so there isnt much plastic.... I'd have one over a 911 turbo anyway and use the change to buy another one in white....

According to autocar it outhandles and outaccelerates all of the competition for half the price.

Cant see why anyone wouldnt want one....

Game set and match... My perfect colour combo too..

Attachments

• 800 front.jpg
    800 front.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 97
  • 800 side.jpg
    800 side.jpg
    338.2 KB · Views: 110
gets a great review in the evo mag as well... Said that it looks so good that a biker nearly crashed as he went by as he couldnt take his eyes off it...

172 Cup
Thats pure sex wee... :p

I love Jap cars and that is the best one so far! Think I'll move to japan and get myself a cheap skyline!

Hope they do it in the Midnight Purple. On the last skylines they only did 300 per model in the purple, best colour IMO.

"Nissan for some reason didnt want to tell anyone about the launch control..."

Maybe they were worried about the strain it puts on the transmission... ;)

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
Too damn heavy for a start. Shares similar front end as 350 Z. Which it shouldn't, its a Skyline!

Damn motor industry pisses me off.:mad: :mad: Theres not as much need for cars to be heavier with each new incarnation as we're told there is.

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
They borrowed it of someone that had baught it, thats why they only did it twice as they were scared of braking it.

Too damn heavy for a start. Shares similar front end as 350 Z. Which it shouldn't, its a Skyline!

Damn motor industry pisses me off.:mad: :mad: Theres not as much need for cars to be heavier with each new incarnation as we're told there is.

ITS NOT A f**king SKYLINE!

Watch the video it did 3.3 they timed it.

That won't be the car available to the public. Probably a press car, with modifications. The manufacturers can be rather deceitful at times.

Take your head out of your arse and watch the video, its someone from the public who let them use their car.

Its not really about the power and the weight....

Its about one of the most sophisticated 4wd systems in the world.

None of the power is wasted in wheelspin and traction loss...

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
ITS NOT A f**kING SKYLINE!

Watch the video it did 3.3 they timed it.

That won't be the car available to the public. Probably a press car, with modifications. The manufacturers can be rather deceitful at times.

Take your head out of your arse and watch the video, its someone from the public who let them use their car.

It may be known as a GTR but in theory it's replacement for the deleted Skyline GTR. Hence the styling at the rear end!:rasp:

As for it's so called 3.3 0-60 it's near impossible with that kind of h.p. and weight that it can produce such a figure no matter how sophisticated it's traction system is. Defies science with it's power to weight. Somethings not right.