ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New guy from Essex

Clio 172 Flamer
I wanted to be sitting here right about now as a proud new owner of a 172, however an hour before I was about to leave for to pick it up, I got a text saying 'not for sale anymore'

Anyway, after a bit of time wasting with that one, I am on the hunt for a 172 again! Ideally do not want to travel too far but we will see.

Hopefully I will have one in no time!

In the mean time, watch this space ;)

TK

Clio 172 Flamer
Thanks,

I have, sent a couple of PM's as well.

I will try and be patient but its not one of my better skills!

The one I was on the verge of getting was mapped, coilovers (probably not the best for the country roads I live on), Turini 15's, carbon fibre splitter and a De cat (although I would change that straight away)

That was 1300 with 97k miles, part service history which isn't a positive!!

Thought that was a really good price but only started looking for the last few weeks.

Clio 172 Flamer
That's it mate, I have a mk4 Golf GTI 1.8T that I need gone and that will increase the budget which obviously will increase the options :D

Simple...right? haha

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Located in Southminster, by Burnham-on-Crouch

About 20 minutes of country roads from normal society ;)

TK

Kool kool ull have to pop over to a meet as theres loads of us essex lot. Nxt one is southend on 31st may

Clio 182/207cc GT
I wanted to be sitting here right about now as a proud new owner of a 172, however an hour before I was about to leave for to pick it up, I got a text saying 'not for sale anymore'

Anyway, after a bit of time wasting with that one, I am on the hunt for a 172 again! Ideally do not want to travel too far but we will see.

Hopefully I will have one in no time!

In the mean time, watch this space ;)

TK

Hey! and welcome.

Don't worry there's plenty about just take your time and find a good 'un.

Clio 172 Flamer
Ah cool! Really close then!!

Well I may be going to look at a flame red 172 tomorrow which looks really clean! Fingers crossed!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Welcome to the forum mate! You're not a million miles from me. We sometimes have a breakfast meet up at the reservoir at Hanningfield so keep your eyes peeled in the meets section.