ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New guy...

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
Evenin' all. been sent here by a current member...

Im looking at saving for a Clio 172 as ive valeted her's a few times now, and every time ive cleaned it ive wanted one more and more....

Been down the Scooby route the past year and the running costs with that where becoming stupid, so it had to go..
The idea was to get a van to help with all the valeting gear, but i just keep seeing the stocky looking motors and can resist no more!....

So this is just quick hello, chance's are i'll be in the shadows for a little while swatting up on all the info. but once the motor arrives, god help you all.....

lol..
cheers

Ian.;)

EP3 Civic Type R
Hey Parky... nice of you to join us mate ;) You know you want a 172! I'm getting the coilovers fitted soon, so you better be round for a brew and a drive. You'll never look back :)

vers le haut doigt milieu
Hello, if ur gonna buy a clio 172 MK2 PH2 few points: from 2003 they fitted traction control and 2004 they fitted Cruise Control and speed limiter. Get one with a cambelt done as they are very expensive to do and buy a warenty, its french after all...
Welcome..

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
Cheers for the welcome chaps....

Mish - Will aim to get round asap, need to see the "booth"..;)