ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new guy

Rs 182
Hi all i am new to the site but not new to the clio sport... I have had two sports in the past a phase 1 and a phase 2... And im back for more,, I am looking at the moment for a 182 cup in blue or orange after selling my type r today....

Rs 182
Hi steve I do like the orange, is that yours in the picture.. Ive been looking all weekend for a cup pack 182 and its fried my brain.. It seems the ones i like havn't been serviced properly.. I will just have to keep looking and not let the cash burn a hole in my pocket...

Inferno 182 Cup
Yes mate thats mine, its the cup so its got non of the fancy gubbins like half leather, xenons etc. But i LOVE it

Rs 182
I see you live in kirkby, thats where my girlfriends mum lives at the moment.. I have my eye on a racing blue at the moment so might look at that on the weekend...