ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New guy

Mk 2 Clio Dynamique
Hey guys my name is sam, I have an 03 Clio Dynamique. It is basically standard right now as I've only recently got on the road! I have so far done the sound system, blue footwell LED's and done a stickerbomb on the badges and dashboard trim. I also just got a job so I'll be saving up for new modifications :) So yeah I'll add a few pictures and speak to you lot in the forums I guess :)
img20120220172424.jpg

ledsw.jpg

img20120913115109.jpg

stickerbombn.jpg

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I hate everything you have done with it, but thats probably only a good thing anyway as im nearly 40 and no doubt the girls you are trying to impress are 16, lol

Welcome to the site mate, its a really useful resource, but make sure you are a bit thick skinned about what grumpy old sods like me say about all the chavvy styling changes etc.

Mk 2 Clio Dynamique
I hate everything you have done with it, but thats probably only a good thing anyway as im nearly 40 and no doubt the girls you are trying to impress are 16, lol

Welcome to the site mate, its a really useful resource, but make sure you are a bit thick skinned about what grumpy old sods like me say about all the chavvy styling changes etc.

Aha yeah the bits I have done were cheap experiments so they will probably soon disappear and be straightened out now that I have some income for decent parts. But yeah thanks for the welcome