ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New headphones Needed - Gaming & Music

Not a 320d
I have an old Xfi fatality PCI card, with the front pannel. Doesnt even have digital Audio lol.

This did cross my mind earlier actually, kinda renders my card useless.

A red missile
Try looking at the creative fatal1ty jobbies, been using them since December, pretty comfy and the earcups are suede rather than leather - I find them comfy for long gaming sessions, the mike is good quality too, way better than the USB desk mike I used to use according to my gaming chum types.

I roll in some WESC headphones as i'm a tart and they're cool/good.

Would love a pair of the £200 dj Sennheiser's though for when at home.

Not a 320d
I roll in some WESC headphones as i'm a tart and they're cool/good.

Would love a pair of the £200 dj Sennheiser's though for when at home.

I do fancy treating myself, i will have a skeg at the reviews and have a think.

Try looking at the creative fatal1ty jobbies, been using them since December, pretty comfy and the earcups are suede rather than leather - I find them comfy for long gaming sessions, the mike is good quality too, way better than the USB desk mike I used to use according to my gaming chum types.

Yeah i own a set of these, im wearing them right now. Just want something a bit clearer. ive had a set of Barracuda HP-1s but they were god awful.

1.5dci
anyone know what the SteelSeries 5H v2's are like?
was gonna get some for the last LAN but didn't get around to it, might try and get some for the next one if there any good, else the creative fatal1ty's were my next choice