ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Headphones

I didnt really get along with the standard iPhone headphones, so decided to buy some new headphones.

First of all i read a few reviews etc, and bought some cheapish ones, reviews said they were the best sub £60 earphones, baring in mind i need them for the gym, so didnt want proper big headphones, earphones was the only choice.

Anyways bought these AudioMagic PL30's, was super dissapointed, sounded worse then the standard headphones i'd have to say!

My mate bought me the Bang & Olufsen A8 earphones for my birthday yesterday, majorily impressed with these, makes the iPod worth while almost, crystal clear sound, bass is a bit lacking, but earphones are never good for that anyways, still more then enough! They are a great design, takes some getting used to putting them on initially, but simple after, its also secured to your ear, so brilliant for the gym etc.

I like a bit of music, and always make sure i have an 'upgraded' stereo in all my cars that i buy, i've heard loads from the B&O in the R8, Bose the 911, and numerous Harmon Kardon systems - have the logic 7 in the M3 at the moment. And these headphones still are VERY impress, deffo worth a buy, try!

So have you guys changed from standard headphones? If not, i'd highly recommend you do so, improves the sound experience loads! :)

Last edited:
  2000 Clio 172
I am looking for some decent headphones at the moment, I dont want to spend more than £30 so I guess the word decent doesnt fit here, can you recomend any?

Thanks

And yes standard ipod headphones are terrible!

Bumder With A Buffer
Yep Sennheiser for 18 quid, I'd never spend more then that on headphones to be honest.

Don't see the point.

Clio
Sennheiser are really good for the money.

I'm currently using the BOSE In-Ear Headphones which are really comfy, I think I paid about £80 for them.