ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New headunit

you always need separate leads for steering wheel controls,not seen this one,seen the 50ub which has same volume knob and its horrible imo,its on one pin and if it brakes your knackered,dont like the new style of em

clio 172
i have also been looking at this. i currently have the 600 but this looks a tidy upgrade and looks a nice unit. i cant decide tho

Clio 1.2 16V
Could some one advise me on whic wires I will need to connect this to my current setup, my car is a 52 plate mk 2 expression,

I need adaptors to make it fit properly using all functions, Could somebody tell me what I need?

Thanks

Tom

you wont get the display.period.stalks continue working at most.autoleads of connects 2 (mes) do them,do a search,they been talked about 1000000000000000000000000000000million times.lol.that'll be all youll need though

clio 172
sory about the late reply. ye i have found it a real good unit but i just fancy a new one with more extras to be honest. i am rele lookin into the 700 now. seems a good unit

vaux cavalier
just a little friendly advice;

this has bearing with all brands of headunit....just more so with Pioneer..

If using external amplifiers, then the order in which you connect/disconnect your RCA leads is important....

when fitting/removing your amps....

CONNECT RCA LEADS LAST....
DISCONNECT RCA LEADS FIRST....

this will avoid the renowned 'blown earth track' issues mainly associated with Pioneers....