ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Home - Sky Sports HD prices

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
As above moving into new home and wanting Sky sports HD.

Annoying how you have to have all these extra packages just to get the sport HD.

Cost will be £60 a month.

Wandered if there is any way of getting it cheaper e.g. calling and asking.

Or if anyone works for sky on here etc? pretty sure i remember someone working for them here.

Good times to call? someone said about callling on a target deadline day?

searched and most topics in 2006 :(

help appreciated

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Unless someone is willing to hand over a half price new customer code or you're happy to buy one off eBay or AVForums then unfortunately you'll need to stump up the cash.

After the year contract is up you'll be able to negotiate a better rate (to do this you'll need to request packages get removed off your account, they'll then offer you a better deal to keep them on there).

E.g. I pay £47.50 for the entertainment package + movies + sports + HD.

Alternately you can wait until a new promotion is up for grabs on their website.

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
Unless someone is willing to hand over a half price new customer code or you're happy to buy one off eBay or AVForums then unfortunately you'll need to stump up the cash.

After the year contract is up you'll be able to negotiate a better rate (to do this you'll need to request packages get removed off your account, they'll then offer you a better deal to keep them on there).

E.g. I pay £47.50 for the entertainment package + movies + sports + HD.

Alternately you can wait until a new promotion is up for grabs on their website.

Thank mate :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
To give you an idea I pay roughly £28 for every channel.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I think Emma pays ours. No idea. Our bill has been the same for 4 years now.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Slight highjack. Im moving in to a new place too and having to have sky rather than virgin. Luckily my mate works for sky so she's emailed me a code. Just got the email confirming.

What Am I likely to pay a month?

EDIT. Just seen £31 a month for everything including internet.

Last edited:

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Slight highjack. Im moving in to a new place too and having to have sky rather than virgin. Luckily my mate works for sky so she's emailed me a code. Just got the email confirming.

What Am I likely to pay a month?

EDIT. Just seen £31 a month for everything including internet.

Yup, my full package is £31 / month.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
All signed up. Coming on the 7th to install. Only get the keys the 4th so not bad..:)