ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New induction kit.

Insignia SRi
When I used to have a 1.2 I got the Ktec induction kit with relocation pipe to put it right behind the front grill that was quite a good roar.

I have a Powertec kit on my 172 now and that is really loud, not sure if they do a kit for 1.2 though???

Insignia SRi
The pipercross one on the ebay page will fit yours and make a good sound but wont be as loud as others out there if thats what your looking for.

172 cup
iv got that one!! got it off me m8 for £5 cuz he crashed his clio, long story...

buts it has a nice sound but not a big boar!

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
anyone know what the viper sounds like on a 1.2? sorry for thread hijack lol

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
lol no worries mate open to everyone and cheers for that info mate i might go for it then got a really loud exhaust so i dont need much else for noise just that little bit more haha :p

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
also if others can suggest other ones direct fit like that or whatever preferably 110 max to spend would also be nice. Cheers guys :)