ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new interior lighting mods

Scenic mk1 (F3R)

alright guys and gals i get paid soon and i wana do another mod to my car being as i wont have too much to spend so im thinkin lighting ive already changed the bulbs in my interior light to blue so thats 1 down but for a bit of a differance im thinking of getting a uv light or 2. so do u lot recon i should do this if so i wana know where i can get the stuff cheep (eg 2 uv lights and a push switch) or should i do other interior lighting any advice welcome

cheers dudes, Dan

Scenic mk1 (F3R)

na not quite blink but me and the missus were at this place in corwal and this room had uv lights and looked over and her bra was shineing through her top ;)

Scenic mk1 (F3R)

yea AGMitch i might buy her a uv belly bar all adds to the effect ive got a blink 182 top witch is black with there new album cover on and the pink goes orange and glowes like f**k. tom ive looked there and i cant find non any one know any where else

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Make sure you use good soap powder when washing your clothes and I hope you dont suffer from dandruff.

Get some UV gel though - thatll look a bit mad at the traffic light "GP"

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Quote: Originally posted by Matt16v on 29 July 2004

Make sure you use good soap powder when washing your clothes and I hope you dont suffer from dandruff.

Get some UV gel though - thatll look a bit mad at the traffic light "GP"
Oooh where do you get the uv gel from?

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Got mine from superdrug.

I had dancing blue neons in my footwells on my RT - they were cool as ice man!

Scenic mk1 (F3R)

nice matt soundz cool. me thinks ill be off to the drug of superness to sum of that gel 2mro

Scenic mk1 (F3R)

ah right i though they were just purple lights bloody helfords duno why they dont just put uv light on em thanks 4 that john

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

go to maplins, they sell them u want uv cold cathodes, they come with a tiny thin maybee 1/2cm thick but at 12" long come with an invertor which u wire to 12v put a switch on the 12v possitive, and stick em in ya foot well, lights are a max of 15 quid with the invertor each and 1 quid for a switch

Scenic mk1 (F3R)

im planing to attach either 2 to the sun roof or 1 to the sun roof and 1 to the back window at the top or the parcel shelf duno yet im gona put the switch on the side of the centre consol wen im done with all these little lights and stuff ill probly have about 8 switchs when im done not to mention second battery