ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New interior..no ph's

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
much was the dash top to get flocked?

i don't have a break down of it mate but it was £200 for all the bits i had done, including postage etc etc.... best bet is to get on the website and speak to them... www.getflocked.co.uk

looks mint mate hav you just got the front to seats in

i realy like the dash and door cards

just 2 buckets in the front yes.

thanks for all the comments people, appreciate it

Coiley'd Clio PH2
That looks bloody amazing, good job mate.

Quick question, how much was it to get the front door cards re-trimmed?
Need to get my fronts done to match my rear door cards.

Cheers
Nick

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Tell me about it ! I swear they did it so you can't get anything to match it :( (unless you go the phreebone route etc)

yep that was the problem, once i got the dash flocked i was thinking, well it won't match that...or that..um..or that..lol

so thats why i have gone the way i have and eliminated all blue areas...lol

cheers jay

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
jay, still not heard from him..my check has cleared too....not happy tbh, keep leaving messages, if you see him, kick him in the shins...lol

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Thats awesome I'm really impressed with that!

Was the flocking expensive?

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
not bad! better than I expected.. I want my interior door shuts doing and maybe a few other things ;)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
If you dont do the rest of the dash in the leather sht i will kill you.

look ssweet !!

lol....i haven't used leather at all in the build and i wouldn't either, leather is horrible...i won't even trim the bottom half of the dash in the alcantara wither as that would look so wrong

clio 172 cup
Huge fan of that interior. I'm looking to spray my stripped interior black soon. Can I ask what sort of paint you used? Did you use primer first? :)

120d M-Sport
Really nice pal, liking the doorcards, gaiter etc :)

1 of the best PH1s on here IMO :approve:

Keep it up and look forward to more updates :D

Focus RS Mk1
looks great, ive never understood why people dont flock the entire dash.

i know the top comes off easily and thats the part which causes the reflections onto the screen...but it looks odd to me that only half is done.

i love flocking and had it done in my previous car, whole dash done and it looked awesome!

everything else looks sex wee though :)

Looking great be interesting to see the new wheels on it. Just a pity it's a ph-ugly, the interior in particular is let down by the dash imo :(

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
looks great, ive never understood why people dont flock the entire dash.

i know the top comes off easily and thats the part which causes the reflections onto the screen...but it looks odd to me that only half is done.

i love flocking and had it done in my previous car, whole dash done and it looked awesome!

everything else looks sex wee though :)

in my case...1 i couldn't be assed to remove the whole thing but mainly, if i did the whole dash it wouldn't work with the door cards etc.

Looking great be interesting to see the new wheels on it. Just a pity it's a ph-ugly, the interior in particular is let down by the dash imo :(

these have so much more character than the phase 2's, just like the valvers / williams' do over the mark 2's