ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New iPhone launch today

Revels Mum & Sister
LOL you still dont get it do you. Forget it! My first car has NO bearing on my comments. Like I said he thinking he is "Elite" as he could spend £269 on a iphone and everyone else is poor is just a dumb comment coming from someone who isnt exactly wealthy.

People in glass houses shouldnt throw stones

Lou

I personally find the tariffs are the only thing putting me off.
Think I might just get a pay as you go one and add unlimited internet to my current contract and cancel blackberry one!

182-racing-blue

Think I might just get a pay as you go one and add unlimited internet to my current contract and cancel blackberry one!

is 30quid and 100 quid for the phone too steep Lou?

Is this thread for the iPhone or the NEW iPhone, cos it isnt launched til 11-JUL-08!! :nono:

Lou

is 30quid and 100 quid for the phone too steep Lou?

Is this thread for the iPhone or the NEW iPhone, cos it isnt launched til 11-JUL-08!! :nono:

It wouldn't be too steep if I didn't already have an 18 month contract with o2 plus a blackberry contract too! My blackberry contract is due for renewal but just think it would be a waste of money entering another 18 month contract and not using it when I have a great deal on my existing plus I could add unlimited internet for £7.50!! I would rather just buy the phone than entering a contract!

182-racing-blue

You can have my old iPone if you want Lou. I will be getting my new one on the 11th.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I very rarely get near 200mb of EDGE/GPRS data alone. As of 11th July BT Openzone wifi hotspots are included alongside Cloud so that should help when out and about.

RB 182
Is this going to be available to view in Apple stores before it is released on the 11th July?

Would like to be able to view the white and black beforehand so I can ask someone else to get me one on the day as I'll be working.

Citroen DS3 DSport
wm-iphone-3g-side-584.jpg

wm-iphone-3g-back.jpg

wm-iphone_3g_584.jpg

A4 Avant
Oooooh, I'm tempted by one of these. My contracts up soon. Apart from the capacity are there any other differences between the 8gb and 16gb?

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Prob gonna see if i can get this when my contract runs out.
Ill just ring up the cancelation department and then they will start throwing loads of brilliant deals at me.
Been with them for 3 years now.

A4 Avant
Cheers Sneeks, I prefer it in black anyway and only have about 4gb of music I'd want to carry around with me at any one time.

How do people get on with typing texts on this, a guy at work tried one of the old ones last night at o2 and said he found it difficult to use with finger tips.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Texting is very easy after a day or two, not any more difficult than a standard phone keypad.

The added capacity of the 16gb phone may prove handy if you plan on using the App Store.

106 GTi
Had the 8 last time - no real capacity problems just pick the play lists for tunes. Will get the 16 this time (8 was the only option when I got mine anyway)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I spoke to O2 today, for an upgrade on the £35 contract to the new 16GB its £159 (the price of the phone basically) so that's £159 plus the original £330 (£489) nice. Thank f00k I'm on CS wonga.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
no, not yet, I can wait, they seem to really be hyping up "Be the very first to get the new iPhone" its really not that different to the one I've got.

Tesla MP3 2021
Right ok. See I havent got the std iphone so I will be starting from scratch lol. I have an o2 contract as my second contract that I pay nothing for atm so my plan is to ring them up and say I really want a new iphone and I want to go on the £35 a month tariff but for £30 ;). Well I will give em a call later anyways :)

Megane
Cant you buy this from store and than (not) activate on itunes? Or do you have to activate instore this time?