ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New iPod nano

Does anyone know if they come charged up already or if you're supposed to charge them before using?

My mum just got a new 4gb one and plugged it in the USB to charge it up and the charged sign is on the battery.

Thankya!

106 GTi
Think mine was fully charged too, though I plugged it into my mac to load some tunes on and it stayed there for a good few hours.

80MPG BEEZA
just got my gf the pink one for her bday last week and it was fully charged out of the box took her a while putting music on well i ended doing it for her in the end in about 3 mins lol

sorry to bring up an old thread... but didnt see the point in making a new one..

what are these like? just same as any old ipod? whats better about the 'new' ones.

im wanting to upgrade from a 4th gen 20gb, to maybe a 8gb nano soon.

Clio 197
The new nano has a stronger, more durable case.

The screen is brighter than before.

The battery life is basically double what it used to be.

I'd say it's a lot better. :D

106 GTi
I have a 20gb 4th Gen one aswell and just updated to the nano, due to the fact it is tiny and still gives you 8gb of space so is ideal in the car, no moving hard drive parts means no chance of skipping, and easily fits in a pocket.

Just use my normal ipod at work now.

Oms said:
The new nano has a stronger, more durable case.

The screen is brighter than before.

The battery life is basically double what it used to be.

I'd say it's a lot better. :D

woohoo, thts what i was hoping to hear :D thanks

Rich said:
I have a 20gb 4th Gen one aswell and just updated to the nano, due to the fact it is tiny and still gives you 8gb of space so is ideal in the car, no moving hard drive parts means no chance of skipping, and easily fits in a pocket.

Just use my normal ipod at work now.

thats good! As i don't know if mine is broke, but sometimes the hard drive will just spin for AGES. The main reason for me wanting to upgrade is the fact that it keeps 'crashing' and your lucky to get 3 hours out of the battery :(

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
they have charge in them because apple charge them fully to stop people from only charging them for 30mins then taking them off so you dont have the problem with a 2minute battery life!

If its only 1bar when you get it its probably because its been in the box for so long :)

Golf GTI 1.8T
they will come with some charge because of testing the batteries in the factory.

why bother asking tho? its gotta be plugged in first time to put music on so its gotta charge anyway :S