ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new KTR induction Kit

Clio trophy 355/500
i have a trophy number 355 love it to bits it fab until i have fitted the new KTR induction kit.

dont get me wrong it sounds amazing when hitting 5000 rpm really amazing esp with a decat miltek exhaust but in lower revs it is really lumpy, i can put my foot down hoping for a surge of power and i get nothing other than little pops from the exhaust, which are great but not when i get no throttle response at all!!!!

have i done something wrong in fitting it?

do i need a remap to link induction and exhaust?

or shall i send it back and go back to standard box because it fails to work to my liking?

tommy

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
RSTuner remap would sort out that low down power,
it's also the cheapest way to remap a Clio, 1*2s have nothing until 5k rpm.

172 Cup
Tommy, i had the same problem when i fitted a v6 airbox to my cup. The rs tuner map improved the response with the v6 box, without the map the car was awful.

I would suggest you either try the rs tuner route or get it mapped at ktec/rs tuning/tdf.