ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New laptop, thoughts on this....

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member

I have the £500 Bluray version of that. The design is the same as the one the OP posted but 17inch. They are very good, can even hold 2 hard drives (17 only) and have the best touch pad of any laptop.

Either is good you get a lot for your money with Acer and the build quality although not the best isn't bad.

The only problem I have with it is I can't get it automatically switch from speakers to optical output.

Better than yours. C*nt.
The Acer you linked in the first post is great up until the screen resolution. No point having a Blu-Ray drive to watch it at 1280x800...

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
I would recommend acer to anyone they are a lot better then they used to be.
No they're not. Same pish different day.

Have you ever actually looked inside one ? cheapest s**t going. Break constantly.

I would never buy an acer, ever.

Dell
HP/Packard
Sony Viao
Asus (for netbooks)

Are my choices.

Artic Blue 182 FF
No they're not. Same pish different day.

Have you ever actually looked inside one ? cheapest s**t going. Break constantly.

I would never buy an acer, ever.

Dell
HP/Packard
Sony Viao
Asus (for netbooks)

Are my choices.

+1

When working down the in the IT support lab with my mate, 99% of the problems occur with acer laptops.
As with anything, you get what you pay for IMO.