ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New lead for the iPad (Woodford Quickdraw)

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
My iPad lead, just a year old and I'm very careful with my stuff, decided to split open at the plug as they commonly do, so I bought myself one of these https://www.woodforddesign.com/products/quickdraw-led-lightning-cable?variant=6632853061 I went for the 2 metre as its more convenient. This is what Apple should be supplying with their very expensive tech! It's so much better made and better quality than the standard Apple lead, it feels like it will last for years, probably why it comes with a lifetime guarantee. Highly recommended.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Cheap cables is a good area for them to save money, and not big enough an issue for people to stop buying their products. Everyone knows their cables are crap and break easily.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
Why do they need to save money? They make billions in profit so it's kind of taking the piss out of their customers to make savings of a few pence on a lead which is bundled with already overpriced equipment.

Listerine & Poledo
Why do they need to save money? They make billions in profit so it's kind of taking the piss out of their customers to make savings of a few pence on a lead which is bundled with already overpriced equipment.
Because every penny they dont spend, is more profit. You don't make money by wasting it. Also, if it breaks,and you're an Apple person, you'll go straight to the store and buy another cheap cable. KERCHING!
Business. Not charity
On a side-note, who do you know who's making this cable then, to be on here promoting it like click-bait?

Just to clarify, I do agree, stock lightning cables are pish!

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
I understand what you're saying but surely keeping your customers happy is just as important as your profit margin, without them there is no profit.
I have nothing to do with the company I was just really impressed with the quality so thought I'd share.

Listerine & Poledo
I understand what you're saying but surely keeping your customers happy is just as important as your profit margin, without them there is no profit.
I have nothing to do with the company I was just really impressed with the quality so thought I'd share.
They've got plenty of happy sycophants with their s**t cables

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V

Cus probably 60% of people who's cables break will get another one from Apple so more profit