ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New MacBooks just gone live.

Clio 197 RB
So,

I ordered a MacBook Pro Retina last night, was supposed to be despatched today, but got no emails and the delivery details on the apple website still said processing.
Then earlier on the apple website was closed for maintenance, it's just come back on and I looked on the site to see a whole new range of MacBooks.

Shitting my pants, I phoned up Apple and got a lovely chap called Josh on the other end, I asked him about my order and the new MacBooks, so he checked and confirmed that I will be receiving the new model instead and will be one of the first people to receive it.

Will also be getting a small refund as the new model is slightly cheaper.

Happy days.

Clio 197 RB
I had no idea the new model was coming out.
Mum far too busy to be following that sort of thing. Lol.

At least they sorted a new one for me!

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
yeah thats good that they did that for you.
And yeah they really are as good as youve heard.
I wouldnt use anything else.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Doesn't matter because if they release a new model within x amount of time of you purchasing an old model they will replace it. It's like 2 months or something.

Clio 182
Im using windows 8 and omg its the worst laptop ive ever had so i will be giving this to my son and im thinking of going to Apple but ive never ha one

Renault Clio MK3
I did this with the iPhone 5 - totally out of the loop...

New MacBooks look quality though! Enjoy it mate.