ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new mark 1 phase 3 angel eyes...

320d
They're only that expensive coz theres not many people likely to buy them as phase 3's were only around for two years and renault didn't produce a 'hot' one

Valver..
i have a Ph3.... waste of money if u ask me, i always fort o0o i wouldnt mind angel lights 4 my car but wen they brought em out....just wanted to b sick...V V disapointed!

Valver..
.....mayb able to get away of it was black....still dont think they look right! Can any1 photo shop it...i no it was kinda done on the last forum!

A silver Honda
I would mate but i haven't got PSP or photoshop on this computer.

I want to see black versions dammit.

The standard lights are w**k.

Valver..
yeeeee....i dont really like mine on my ph3 think they r like bug eyes but we cant have every thing in live....hoprfully gettin a valver soon! yay just cant find 1 god DAM it!

6/468 17poo
hmmm seems alot of money for a set of lights, similar to when the first lexus lights came out at £149 what i payed (what a mugg) wait a while and they will come down!
plus they 'look' too 'bling bling' not really my taste anymore bring on the black ones will look 10 times better!!!Ryan

nasty **** anyway dude, Im glad there so expensive.................Maybe it will save yourself the embarresment;)

R6 2.0 XE'd Kangoo
ok guys heres my try.....of the dark lights, just a 10 second quick darken for ya 2 all see what it looks like.

clio1_ph3_dark.JPG

172 M69 eater
Smokey said:
nasty **** anyway dude, Im glad there so expensive.................Maybe it will save yourself the embarresment;)
lol mines a phase 2 so i bought those black ones:D

R6 2.0 XE'd Kangoo
sound silly but what phase is my car? and could u tell me if its injection or carb :p lol i dont no all 2 much about cars..