ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member 172 (2002) model

Hi Everyone

Just Joined and wanted to say hello :D

Based In Portsmouth - anyone else from this way ? (gunwharf keys area)

got a Blue 172 Mk 2 (2002 model ) and just found this site.

Mark

(apologies about my user name !!! couldnt think of anything else except the game i was playing earlier (big fan of them !!)

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Welcome to the mad house.

Im sure _KDF will be along soon with the newbie poke!

Heys Guys

thanks for the nice welcome.

MikeC - ive been warned of you !!! hehehe how you doin mate?

must admit the mk 1s are cool cars - but my fav is the mk 2.

Megane 225 baby! :)

Hiya - welcome the wonderful world of ClioSport!

Im from Soton and there are quite a few members around here - Mike172Sport, NikC172, AndyD, MarkCup, BenJ, Craigy172 etc etc :cool:

Megane 225 baby! :)

Dont listen to ^^^, hes being called back to the institution as he hasnt taken his tablets!:p

hahahhaha you lot seem a right laugh ! look forward to the banter and meets. give us a shout if you guys are meeting up on pompey / soton.

:D

Theres a Bournemouth meet planned sometime soon.
Check the Meetings & Events section for details :)

Quote: Originally posted by Guilbert on 06 October 2004
If you go to that one though. make sure that day has parked up before you though, cause you will regret it if he parks next to you. cant work out the spaces!!]

Yawn...

Quote: Originally posted by Resident Evil on 06 October 2004
hahahaha nice 172 - looks like its been "zymold" good shiny fininsh on it.
Nope, not unless the previous owner had it done.
Just a cold water rinse then washed with good old turtlewax shampoo :)

hahahhaha you lot seem a right laugh ! look forward to the banter and meets. give us a shout if you guys are meeting up on pompey / soton.

:D
Noooooooo, dont encourage her! Thatll be like a red rage to a bull, youll never get rid of her! :cry:

Mini Cooper S sport

Hi Everyone

Just Joined and wanted to say hello :D

Based In Portsmouth - anyone else from this way ? (gunwharf keys area)

got a Blue 172 Mk 2 (2002 model ) and just found this site.

Mark
Hi there and welcome Resident Evil - Im in Southsea!!

Look out for a black 172 Mark II (03 plate) with a Cliosport sticker in the back :cool:

Congrats on choosing a great car, and hopefully see you around.

BTW, if you need any repairs done (touch wood that you dont), I can highly recommend Liningtons.

Volvo S60 T5

Woo Hoo !!!!! another pompey member!!!:D

Welcome to the club, keep an eye out for me, Im always around town in the motor.

Hey Metallic you got your motor back yet?
Is it sorted?

Been to my work place but didnt work on it was stuck doing mots monday and tuesday, so had an RTE work on it for you.

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by Mike172sport on 06 October 2004

Hey Metallic you got your motor back yet?
Is it sorted?
Been to my work place but didnt work on it was stuck doing mots monday and tuesday, so had an RTE work on it for you.
No, its not sorted yet - its going back in next Tuesday for two days :(

They told me they had to contact Renault to find out what was wrong with it, and apparently its something to do with the suspension.

I must say Im starting to get a bit worried about this car...I hope this is the last thing that needs doing :confused:

Fiesta ST Stage 3

Dam soooo close this time am i the only member in west sussex Bognor regis you lot dont no how hard it is flying the cliosport flag all on your own down hear.:)

Hi by the way

hiya mr bognor.

i know bognor - "the rocks " bognor regis fc !

i travel to middleton a lot - (not far from you!) (have friends on the marine estate there)

Im up the road in Bournemouth... but travel about quite a bit. Ask anyone on here, u should be able to see the top of my car from Portsmouth ;)

Dan.

CLIO WILLIAMS #0215

welcome pal! seein as ur a resident evil fan can u tell me what the film is like???? gonna watch it before my pirate copy of resident evil apocalypse!

Willy, Willy 2, V6

Damn! Didnt think anyone was from pompey here??? Im also based in portsmouth, southsea... will watch out for you guys... keep an eye out for me... L577 *** Willy 1!

Going to liningtons tomorrow afternoon to get my exhaust fixed, popping like a trooper! ;)

http://www.reacthosting.com/willy/summywilly001.jpg

[Edited by Summeh on 10/6/2004 9:57:26 PM]