ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member 172 (2002) model

Willy, Willy 2, V6

main workshop? where bouts is that then? forgive me if i sound stupid, only been there once before :]

Volvo S60 T5

its round the other side past sales, tell the bloke in minute you wana speak to mike(shermy) with the clio, and ask if you get the cliosport discount of 10% as other members get it in the main workshop;)

Willy, Willy 2, V6

Didnt know I could get a discount. Slight problem maybe though, ive already paid for the part (upfront), and dont have my clio sport stuff through yet, signed up as a member a couple days ago though.

Will come say hello tomorrow afternoon while im waitin.

Willy, Willy 2, V6

btw, tip for anyone in portsmouth, dont ever use the Formula 1 auto center on the pompey center, as I went there for an MOT/+bits once and some bugger nicked my CD out of the head unit, while I was waiting! Cheeky or wot!

hey fatboy - trust me the resident evil films are sh*te !!! except where the guy gets lazered !!! cool editing there !

games are much better imo !