ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member from Cannock

Hi Folks
Currently drive an Astra Sri 2.0. It is now for sale on piston heads and ebay, I am now possibly looking for a 172 or a 182

Just joined to find out some information and potential problems about the two models.

Cheers

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Gearbox made of cheese, exhaust made of straws and tape, so check those, not much goes wrong really, but if it's near 5 years old check for cambelt and aux belt.

how do mate i bought a 182 about 4 months ago and still love it.... yeah some people on here **** them off or maybe just have some reservations about clios but as with any car your opinion of them is only to do with your experience of them if mine never breaks down ill love it lol

anyway im from bridgnorth so if you decide to get one give me a shout

baz

Well sold the astra just so hunt is on for a new car, clio 172 / yaris t sport/ astra coupe turbo.

plenty of choices out there