ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member from near Middlesbrough

Clio sport 172
Hi,

New to all of this I'm afraid so bear with me. I am a very proud owner of a 172 for 18 months called Roxy (sorry, all my cars have had names), I have only heard of this site recently so apologies! I bought Roxy and have gone through a few changes since the purchase, including putting in a new engine since the last one died after she decided to dump all her oil and then lose the will to live on the motorway leading to a very hair raising few minutes to get to a lay by weaving through rush hour traffic! My other half wanted to scrap her but I couldn't and wouldn't let her go, so after a few weeks on the bus to work, and my wonderful fella doing the back breaking work, she was alive again! Sorry, he is the mechanic, I just enjoy driving her!! So I can't claim any of the hardwork other than painting the engine bay and the brake calipers. I'm not mechanically minded but I have learnt a few things from my better half! So here's the list of what she's had done:

Fully rebuilt engine (50k block)
Ported intake t/b to cylinder head
Toyo 4.2.1 exhaust
Manifold, decat
Magnet cat back
RS tuner 98 Ron Map body
All mechanics have been fixed new
MTEC & MANTEX brakes, good ridge braided lines
Solid top mounts
SPAX springs, new standard shock
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Welcome my cup is called Roxy rxy plate,mothers little girl i bought it off said shes called Roxy lol.Enjoy the car looks nice