ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member From Wales

Arctic Blue 182
Hi Guys!!

Thought i better come say hello in here seeing as its my first post! My name is Dan and im from South Wales. Recently sold my Corsa VXR and am now looking to buy a 182 with a budget of around £3k. Soo far looking for the right 182 is doing my head in but im sure it will come soon!

​Dan

Arctic Blue 182
Thanks guys, yeah im sure it will. Hope its not too long tho cos having no car is killing me lol

From llanelli

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Mine should be up for sale next Friday if you're interested.

clio 172 phase 2
Hi mate im from carmarthen so not too far away :) my 172 is for sale if your interested pm me :)

Arctic Blue 182
Seems to be a good few people from around this area on the forum! Il keep an eye out for the adverts guys, preferably looking for 182 with around 60k miles with the belts done and in best condition as i can get, wasnt too bothered on getting the cup unless it had the half leather seats

Clio Trophy
Hi Dan hope you sort one soon ....

although I dont know him Rollerdans car looks very well for the money (seen on facebook) ... even thought about looking at it for my other half ...but 2 in the family !!! ;)

good luck both may see you out on the road in maybe a local meet in the future (if it ever happens ;))

clio 172 phase 2
Seems to be a good few people from around this area on the forum! Il keep an eye out for the adverts guys, preferably looking for 182 with around 60k miles with the belts done and in best condition as i can get, wasnt too bothered on getting the cup unless it had the half leather seats

My belts been done and dephaser and aux . I do know of a nice 182 artic good
Condition just more mileage than you
Want.