ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member from West Yorkshire

Clio 172
Hi everyone, i've had my mk1 172 for roughly a month now. I have a few plans for it so ill get some pics up once i start to tinker with it. Im also looking to find out as much info as poss on the clio as this is my first.

Cheers guys/gals ;)

Adan

None
Welcome to CS mate, i'm from yorkshire too, not been on here all that long myself, look out for for those meets.....

'53 172 Cup
Hey up fella where abouts you based... !?! There's a CS meet happening this sunday up in the Lakes... meeting at Scotch Corner at 9am but am heading up from Leeds so if you wanna come along let me know and we could meet on the way!!

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=423511

Hope you're enjoying the car anyhoo and am sure you'll find this place to be very edu-taining!!

Clio 172
thanks for the welcome guys!!!
niceone Daz81, ill keep my eyes open for any news mate.
Groovejunkie i live in Durkar Wakefield but im on a stag do this weekend mate so prob wont be in the best shape for a drive on Sunday:dapprove:

Ill def get up for a meet though asap, the cars gettin KTR SuperStealth exhaust and Eibach 30mm springs in next 2 weeks so should be comin along lovely for the next meet.

Where in Wakey are you from Will?

Clio 172
Okies claire, my clio is black by the way....dont think ive mentioned that and its phase 1 not mk1! ;)

Last edited:
  Titanium 182
Hey mate, I'm in Horsforth ( Probably don't know it ) Nr Leeds. There might be a Leeds meet in Leeds happening soon so keep your eyes peeled :)

Clio 172
Yeah will do, im kinda familiar with it. is it near otley, headingley etc?
i've played footy in that area quite abit. :approve: