ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new member - hello all

Clio 172PH2

hello people - just a short message to say hello! just got my membership details through today! just having a play around with the site at the mo!

no doubt will speak to some of you soon!

;);)

black golf v6 4 motion

welcome matey some one will say it and do it so here it goes someone will be a long shortley to prod you

yup send off your memebership and youll recieve a pair of pvc trousers with the ass cut out, its how we like it round here :D

Mr2 Roadster

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 07 July 2004
yup send off your memebership and youll recieve a pair of pvc trousers with the ass cut out, its how we like it round here :D 

Loony, I was just off to bed but Ive laughed so hard Im not tired any more...:p

leon cupra R

Quote: Originally posted by Mitsi on 07 July 2004

we all like boys here

:cry: :cry: :cry:

welcome mate , not sure about the comment above but was pmsl anyway how gay is that comment lol:)

Quote: Originally posted by NickyB on 07 July 2004

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 07 July 2004

Loony, I was just off to bed but Ive laughed so hard Im not tired any more...:p

aw thats sweet nicky ill get the kebab man to put some extra meat on for you at the piss up ;)