ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new member, i need help please

RENAULT CLIO 1.5DCI
hi people im new to all this forum thing, i own a renault clio 2006 reg 1.5dci mk2 (68hp), im looking at doing a couple of upgrades to my little car.

Stuff i have already done is as follows:

INTERIOR SWAP
AUIDO UPGRADE (PLUS SPEAKER WIRE UPGRADE)

not alot done i know but there is still time for the rest.

Stuff i want to do is as follows:

I want to upgrade my front breaks to the 172 calipers, disc's and pads.
I want to upgrade the rear drums to the 172 rear breaks (will it be easyier and cheeper for me to change my rear axle)
I want a intercoller/bigger one if i even have one on my car
Possibly upgrade my Turbo if i have one on my car
Lower the car 35mm
Need to change my alloys (as they possibly buckeld)

basiclly the help i need is will the 172 front breaks calipers, disc and pads fit my car with no modifications needed?
will the 172 rear axle fit on my car with no modifications needed?
what size intercooler can i put on my car with out doing any damage to my engine?
what size turbo will fit or can i upgrade to with out causeing any damage to my car?

any help with these questions i have asked, or any help with pointing me in the right direction for my answer's will all be greatfully appreciated

Many Thanks
Joe

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Hi mate.
you might need hubs as well for the front brakes.
Rear axle is straight fit and is the only way around it anyway i expect.
You have a turbo. no intercooler. but injectors and fuel pump my need changing to get more out of it.