ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member, My Clio Extreme 1.2

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
FrontGrilleandGraphic.gif

Side.gif

Rear2.gif

C

Clio_Craig

hiya m8, cant see the pic as im at work, but welcome, i got a 1.2 extreme also

RenaultSport 197
oh no.. Bin those flaps mate.. that's a girls touch with the writing on it.. eeeekk.. Nasty 16v badges as well..

K-Tec front grill, nice touch. Cyclone blue like mine.

Welcome to CS mate.

Breaking A 172 Replica
Bin the 16v badges.

Stamp on the flaps.

Grate me some cheese on that grille

Nice car though matey, just do the above and it will look lovely :)

Sam

C

Clio_Craig

:) well if u see me about give us a wave i will say hello lol my plate ends in PVY where abouts in town are u

C

Clio_Craig

oh ok lol i work at queensbury school gym part time,car parked rite outside gym so no little oink will touch it lol

Oh dear i ve just noticed you have a sun strip too...........as long as you like it mate but I would have that off too.

C

Clio_Craig

lol i bet he wished he never joined, his car will be standard by the time every 1 has had there say, but as alex said aslong as u like it who cares, ppl modify cars to their own tastes

RenaultSport 197
lol i bet he wished he never joined, his car will be standard by the time every 1 has had there say, but as alex said aslong as u like it who cares, ppl modify cars to their own tastes

PMSL!! :lolup:

It will be lowered 60mm all round, be stripped with 16" megan wheels or off a 182' anthracites. Plus the engine will be standard with uprated panel filter and must have no audio equipment other then uprated front speakers. Also break calipers must be black or original. It will have a Sport front grill too when everybody has finished with suggestions!

Also it will have no tacky badges or mud flaps in sight...

C

Clio_Craig

lol or that doug, or he mite just give up on this website and keep the car how he is hmmm decisions lol

PMSL!! :lolup:

It will be lowered 60mm all round, be stripped with 16" megan wheels or off a 182' anthracites. Plus the engine will be standard with uprated panel filter and must have no audio equipment other then uprated front speakers. Also break calipers must be black or original. It will have a Sport front grill too when everybody has finished with suggestions!

Also it will have no tacky badges or mud flaps in sight...

Your forgetting Turinis and silvervisons.

C

Clio_Craig

by the way Matt, you will get used to the banter that Us members have lol, yer get urself a set of turinis(you will get used to hearing that). doug u seen my new wheels

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
car will look ok if you do all that you say your gonna do to it...looks ok now just some bits not to my taste but if you like it keep everythin you want to keep on it...at the end of the day its your motor

Clio
bin 16v badges, remmington grill, mudflaps (it aint a rally car) and sunstrip and all will be fine :)

welcome to CS though!

black/gold 182
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: spot on :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: don't worry about some of the comments i was slated the first time i put a pic up of my car,, but they were right, and we are a friendly bunch :)

C

Clio_Craig

to true my friend, i was slated also, we all get along really lol

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
get yer flaps out.

bin the flaps with the girly clio writing, why not stick VTS badges on the side to go with your stick on 16v badges? you already have 16v badges on the bump strips whats the need for more?

grill not really to my taste eather, cheese greater.