ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member - New Car

200 FF Storm Grey
lol, well thats what I was saying before, I stretching my legs down the motorway and it wouldnt go below 35mpg

Titanium 182
lol, well thats what I was saying before, I stretching my legs down the motorway and it wouldnt go below 35mpg

Aye but thats on the motorway, always better MPG there :)

Al my driving is country roads or sitting in traffic.

200 FF Storm Grey
Little Update... Ordered some Silvatec bulbs for front and rear (always the first stop), also ordered some Eibach Sportlines and 3/4 front plate.

Going to give it a detail this weekend before the stuff goes on.

Then next week im going to be ordering yozza system, cup splitter and type-r aeriel, hopefully I can find the aeriel at a scrappers instead.

Then hopefully towards the end of the month/beginning of august im going to be ordering the contrversial Red Oz Ultra Legaras :p

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Moar pictures? lol. Looks like a good purchase tbh. When the warrenty runs out on the GT (also when its paid off) i may have to trade it in for one of these. Just out of curiosity how much is the insurance on this baby? Also im 6ft 4 and dont think i will fit in one! LOL